2 days of continuous hacking
15 – 16 April 2020
#1 HACKATHON BRINGING TOGETHER DATA GEEKS AND RECRUITERS FROM TOP COMPANIES
If your real passion includes data science, machine learning, data visualization and a vast quantity of coffee, you’ve come to the right place.
Participants compete in high-value challenges and find solutions using tools in machine learning and data science.
Data experts and machine learning specialists will be around to mentor and discuss ideas, code, and best practice.
Complete, get your certificate and get in touch with leading companies while networking with like-minded, learning and enjoying the unique data spirit.
COME JOIN US TO PUSH THE BOUNDARIES!
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
All students and young professionals are welcome! This includes university undergraduates, graduate students, and young professionals active in data science, business intelligence, artificial intelligence, and data engineering.
- You need to be at least 18.
- Be an enthusiastic data lover and coding expert.
- Program skills like python or R is your daily bread.
- Be a single player or multiplayer; you can participate up to 5 members in a group.
- Dare to try! Don’t be afraid to failure.
- Have fun and make new friends
Become a sponsor
By integrating into a multi-day hackathon, the event offers unique opportunities for employer branding and successful recruiting. Candidate pre-selection and the limitation of the exhibiting companies creates a personal atmosphere that enables close company ties right at the beginning of the recruiting process. In addition to the stand operation, there are pre-scheduled job interviews.
For further information drop us a line: email@example.com
Five reasons to take part:
- Employer marketing for your company in the data community
- On-the-job assessment of applicants during the hackathon
- Scheduled job interviews
- Recruitment of students, interns, graduates, trainees, and young professionals
- Transfer of a speaker slot in the data job stream
HUBRAUM OF DEUTSCHE TELEKOM – RIGHT AT THE HEART OF BERLIN.
Distinctive architecture, a modern aesthetic, and progressive design elements set the stage for a highly productive hackathon and recruiting event.